Donald Tanguay, PhD
I am now a member of the technical staff (MTS) at Google, Inc.
In the past, I have performed research and development at
- SnapTell, Inc. (image databases)
- Hewlett-Packard Laboratories (camera calibration, 3D reconstruction, real-time processing)
- Relative Motion Technologies (visually-interactive television)
- Intel Research Labs (HCI with a toy plane and a camera)
- Kurzweil Technologies (first implementation of the Cybernetic Poet)
My PhD dissertation was "The Mosaic Camera: Synthesizing a Large-Format Camera from Many Smaller Cameras", and my advisers were Gene Golub and Carlo Tomasi.
Last updated December 12, 2007