- Ph.D. Thesis: Empricial Approach to the Complexity of Hard Problems. Stanford University, CA. October 2005. [PDF]
- Fast and Compact: A Simple Class of Congestion Games. Samuel Ieong, Robert McGrew, Eugene Nudelman, Yoav Shoham, Qixiang Sun.
- Understanding Random SAT: Beyond the Clauses-to-Variables Ratio Eugene Nudelman, Kevin Leyton-Brown, Holger Hoos, Alex Devkar, Yoav Shoham.
- SATzilla: An Algorithm Portfolio for SAT Eugene Nudelman, Alex Devkar, Yoav Shoham, Kevin Leyton-Brown, Holger Hoos.
In conjunction with SAT-2004. [PS|PDF]
- Run the GAMUT: A Comprehensive Approach to Evaluating Game-Theoretic Algorithms. Eugene Nudelman, Jennifer Wortman, Kevin Leyton-Brown, Yoav Shoham.
GAMUT project site.
- Simple Search Methods for Finding a Nash Equilibrium. Ryan Porter, Eugene Nudelman, Yoav Shoham.
- Original version, AAAI-2004. [PS|PDF]
- Slightly extended journal version, to be published in Games and Economic Behavior. [PS|PDF]
- Boosting as a Metaphor for Algorithm Design. Kevin Leyton-Brown, Eugene Nudelman, Galen Andrew, James McFadden, Yoav Shoham.
A working paper.[PS | PDF ]
Parts of this paper appeared as:
- Boosting as a Metaphor for Algorithm Design. Constraint Programming 2003. [PS | PDF ]
- A Portfolio Approach to Algorithm Selection. IJCAI 2003. [PS | PDF ]
A version of this paper will appear as a chapter in:
- Combinatorial Auctions. P.Cramton, Y.Shoham, R. Steinberg (Editors). In preparation.
- Learning the Empirical Hardness of Optimization Problems: the Case of Combinatorial Auctions. Kevin Leyton-Brown, Eugene Nudelman, Yoav Shoham. (thanks also to Ramon Bejar, Henry Kautz, Carla Gomes, Bart Selman, Lyle Ungar,Ioannis Vetsikas).
Constraint Programming 2002. [PS | PDF | Slide Show]